Monthly food features and occasional recipes for Tesco Magazine, from May 2016-present.
Developed a Blood Orange & Pistachio Pots recipe for Tesco magazine (January 2021) in collaboration with Carnation and Elmea.
Developed a Cinnamon & Orange Bread & Butter Pudding recipe for Tesco magazine (December 2020) in collaboration with Oatly and Schwartz.
Featured in The Cumberland and Westmorland Herald:
– Interview and recipes (January 2019)
– Interview and recipes (November 2014)
Featured in The Guardian’s Reader Recipe Swap:
– Meringue: recipe for Vegan Fig, Blackberry & Pistachio Pavlova, November 2016
– Pie fillings: recipe for Garden Pot Pie, September 2016
– Lavender: recipe for Lemon, Lavender & Almond Pancakes, August 2016
– Kids’ Parties: recipe for Raspberry Vanilla Biscuits, August 2016
– Picnics: recipe for Banana, Pecan & Cacao Loaf Cake, July 2016
– Strawberries and Cream: recipe for Roasted Strawberries with Whipped Feta, Balsamic & Mint, July 2016
‘Sisters, Sweets & Vegetarian Marshmallows‘: a think-piece for Lolly’s Sweet Treats, May 2016
Partnered with Ragged Rose to produce an exclusive Lemon, Lavender & Almond Pancakes recipe, February 2016
Featured in The i Paper: recipe for Mixed Bean & Red Wine Cassoulet, October 2015
Featured in Families South East Magazine (This is Uni Food). Recommended as a blog to watch in May 2014, and July/August 2012
My chilli recipe on The Sainsbury’s Magazine website, after I won their Reader Recipe competition in November 2013
This Is Uni Food, my previous food blog
myTaste, listed in the top 150 food blogs
Various recipes featured on Foodies100